This 10km trail run captures the stunning coastline views of the Godley Head track. The recently refurbished track begins at Taylors Mistake beach and winds its way around the peninsula via Boulder Bay, past the historic huts and gun emplacements, to the top of Godley Head. You will then move onto a grassed farm track before re-joining the Godley Head pathway to return to the start/finish line.
The undulating course offers a challenging yet achievable run to both the experienced and novice runner.
You must be aged 13 years and over to be part of this event. Numbers are strictly limited to 400 runners - no walkers.
Date: Sunday 22nd October 2017
Start Time: 9am. Race briefing at 8.45am.
Start Location: Taylors Mistake Beach Carpark.
Cost: $25 for registered runners (running club registration number required), and $35 for unregistered runners.
There will also a fun FREE 1.5km Kids Dash for children under 13 years old.
Find out more about the Boulder Bay Classic, including how to enter. The Boulder Bay Classic trail run is brought to you by the Sumner Running Club.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Hellers Pegasus Fun Run Walk
- CultureFest in Selwyn
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Sri Chinmoy Races in Sumner
- CBD Stampede
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Cheviot Hills Run and Ride
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Shoe Clinic Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Fidelity Life Corporate Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- ASB Summer Starter