This is an amazing 5km run through the CBD of Christchurch. This event will highlight buildings both old and new while challenging you as you run, walk or crawl toward s the finish line.
While you’re running you will be challenged during the event by having obstacles to complete that you will only ever do in this run. Some of these will be road barriers, marker cones, cargo nets, camouflage nets, cars, buses, containers, tyres and many more surprises.
Date: Sunday 15th October 2017
Start Time: 9am
Start Location: North Hagley Park (Armagh Street Bridge entrance)
Cost: $59 for adults, $177 per adult team, $39 for under 20s, and $117 per under 20s team. Minimum entrant age is 13 years.
Visit the CBD Stampede website for more information, including how to enter. Entries close at midnight on Wednesday 11th October 2017.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Hellers Pegasus Fun Run Walk
- CultureFest in Selwyn
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Sri Chinmoy Races in Sumner
- CBD Stampede
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Cheviot Hills Run and Ride
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Shoe Clinic Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Fidelity Life Corporate Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- ASB Summer Starter