This event features an off-road mountain bike race, and a cross-country running race in the beautiful Cheviot Hills Reserve.
Walkers or runners can compete over 12km for adults (14 + years) or 6km for juniors (under 13 years). Riders can compete over 3 distances: 24km or 18km for adults, or 6km for juniors.
Date: Sunday 22nd October 2017.
Start Time: 10am for riders, 11am for runners and walkers.
Start Location: Cheviot Hills Reservice (Gore Bay, Cheviot)
- Riders: $40 for adults, and $20 for juniors.
- Runners: $30 for adults, and $15 for juniors.
- Walkers: Donation to Lion Child Mobility Foundation on the day.
Find out more about the Cheviot Hills Run and Ride events, including how to enter. Registrations open on Monday 25th September 2017.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Hellers Pegasus Fun Run Walk
- CultureFest in Selwyn
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Sri Chinmoy Races in Sumner
- CBD Stampede
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Cheviot Hills Run and Ride
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Shoe Clinic Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Fidelity Life Corporate Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- ASB Summer Starter