Selwyn District Council invites you to take part in the first ever district-wide celebration of diversity in Selwyn later this year.
CultureFest will showcase the district’s cultures with activities including stage performances, music, food, art and craft demonstrations, ethnic have-a-go sessions, sports and games. There will also be information stalls from agencies working for multicultural communities.
Date and Time: Sunday 1st October 2017, from 11am to 4pm
Location: Lincoln Event Centre and Domain (Meijer Drive, Lincoln)
“CultureFest will be a great way to celebrate the contribution that so many groups make to Selwyn,” says Events and Recreation Advisor Dave Tippett. “With a growing population comes increasing diversity and this event is all about welcoming people of different cultures, and building a community that’s more connected with the world, and with global opportunities.”
CultureFest is organised by Selwyn District Council in partnership with Rotary Club of Lincoln, Christchurch Multicultural Council, and the Canterbury Migrant Centre.
CultureFest will be an annual event alternating between Rolleston and Lincoln.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Hellers Pegasus Fun Run Walk
- CultureFest in Selwyn
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Sri Chinmoy Races in Sumner
- CBD Stampede
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Cheviot Hills Run and Ride
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Shoe Clinic Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Fidelity Life Corporate Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- ASB Summer Starter