The annual Hellers Pegasus Fun Run/Walk is back. It's a perfect excuse to dust off your running shoes and finish winter by setting a goal.
You'll enjoy being part of an event that follows Pegasus Lake, weaving through the wetlands and forest tracks of the Tuhaitara Coastal Park, with stunning views across to the Canterbury foothills.
There are three course distances to choose from: 2.5km, 6km and 11km.
Date: Sunday 1st October 2017
Start Time: From 10am. Race briefing at 9.50am.
Location: Pegasus Town.
Cost: $15 for adults, $5 for children (5 to 16 years), under 5s free. Registering on the day will cost an extra $5 for adults and children.
Online pre-registration closes at 5pm on Wednesday 27th September 2017.
Contact Jules Wilke at Sport Canterbury for more information (03 373 5060 or jules.wilke[at]sportcanterbury.org.nz).
The Hellers Pegasus Fun Run/Walk supports the Recovery of Sport in Canterbury.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Hellers Pegasus Fun Run Walk
- CultureFest in Selwyn
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Sri Chinmoy Races in Sumner
- CBD Stampede
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Cheviot Hills Run and Ride
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Shoe Clinic Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Fidelity Life Corporate Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- ASB Summer Starter