Join approximately 1650 mountain bikers racing against the clock to complete as many laps as they can in either 10 or 6 hours.
You can enter as a team (2 to 5 riders) or accept the ultimate challenge and compete on your own as a solo rider. You can also taking on the 10-Hour Giant Day/Nighter (10am to 8pm) or the 6-Hour Blast (10am to 4pm).
There are plenty of age group, mixed and corporate categories to enter. This event is open to riders 14 years and over if in a team, and 16 years and over if riding solo.
Date: Saturday 14th October 2017.
Start Time: 10am. Race briefing at 9.30am.
Start Location: McLeans Forest Park (McLeans Island Road)
Cost: Starting from $120 for solo riders, and $40 per team rider.
Find out more about the Hunter Civil 10 Hour Day/Nighter and 6 Hour Blast, including how to enter. Entries will close on Friday 6th October 2017.
This event is renown for its friendly laid back social atmosphere - the perfect day out to hang out with your friends, family, workmates in between thrashing out a lap or two!
The course is suitable for all levels of riders. The MTB track at McLeans Forest Park is purpose built and features free flowing track with bermed corners for super-smooth riding. The track follows the natural terrain of the area, winding through the forest and up, over and along the stop banks.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Hellers Pegasus Fun Run Walk
- CultureFest in Selwyn
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Sri Chinmoy Races in Sumner
- CBD Stampede
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Cheviot Hills Run and Ride
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Shoe Clinic Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Fidelity Life Corporate Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- ASB Summer Starter