Join this Rakaia Lions fundraiser event with something for everyone - competitive and non-competitive, individual or teams.
The course for all seven event distances is around the splendor of the Rakaia River and its riverbed:
- 21km Trail Half-Marathon;
- 14.2km Trail Run/Walk;
- 6km Trail Run/Walk;
- 6km Fun Walk;
- 35km bike, 14km paddle and 14km Trail Run/Walk - as an individual or 3-person multisport team;
- 35km bike and 14.6km Trail Run/Walk - as as individual or as a 2-person team; and
- 25km bike and 6km Trail Run/Walk - as as individual or as a 2-person team.
Date: Saturday 14th October 2017
Start Time: From 10am.
Start Location: Rakaia Domain - off Normanby Road. Parking access off Rakaia-Barhill-Methven Road.
Find out more about the Jackson Holmes Salmon Run, including how to enter.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Hellers Pegasus Fun Run Walk
- CultureFest in Selwyn
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Sri Chinmoy Races in Sumner
- CBD Stampede
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Cheviot Hills Run and Ride
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Shoe Clinic Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Fidelity Life Corporate Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- ASB Summer Starter