The JD Duathlons strive to provide a variety of race options for all levels and do so in a professional and safe manner. The events are suitable for:
- First timers: there is the novice race where you don't have to line up against the big guns.
- Teams: if the full race looks a bit much then find a mate or work colleague to join up with and do one part of the race.
- Corporate: why not set up a few work teams and go head to head or go against other businesses.
- Kids: we have a separate course for the kids with no cars to worry about.
- Serious athletes: test yourself against some of the best in the region on a multi lap draft free course.
- Spectators: no longer do you see 5 seconds of the race. You can see your friends, kids or mates all the way.
The final event in this three-event series will be held on Sunday 1st October at Corsair Bay.
You can complete in any or all of the events in the series.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Hellers Pegasus Fun Run Walk
- CultureFest in Selwyn
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Sri Chinmoy Races in Sumner
- CBD Stampede
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Cheviot Hills Run and Ride
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Shoe Clinic Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Fidelity Life Corporate Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- ASB Summer Starter