The Pink Star Walk is back once again in The Garden City to help raise money to support women and fund critical breast cancer research. Join other walkers under the stars for a night to remember.
There are two distances - a half-marathon (for over 16s) and a 5km walk around Hagley Park.
Date: Saturday 28th October 2017
Time: Half marathon starts at 3.30pm. The 5km walk starts at 6.30pm.
Location: North Hagley Park
Cost: Half-marathon - $60 for adults (18+ years). 5km - $35 for adults, $20 for youths (6 to 16 years), free for children (5 and under). These early bird discounts available for adults and youths until 31st August 2017.
Dig out your pinkest and brightest outfit and join thousands of people across the country as we get fit, increase awareness of breast cancer and raise money to support NZ women.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Hellers Pegasus Fun Run Walk
- CultureFest in Selwyn
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Sri Chinmoy Races in Sumner
- CBD Stampede
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Cheviot Hills Run and Ride
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Shoe Clinic Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Fidelity Life Corporate Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- ASB Summer Starter