You are invited to attend this year's FitEx Conference. Find out the latest in science and business for every role within the fitness and exercise industry.
Dates: Friday 24th to Sunday 26th November 2017
Location: AUT North Campus (90 Akoranga Drive, Northcote, Auckland)
Cost: Starting from $399. Early-bird pricing available until Saturday 30th September.
Find out more about the 2017 FitEx Conference, including how to register and the speakers.
Contact Exercise NZ for more information or queries about FitEx 2017 (0800 66 88 11 or info[at]fitex.co.nz).
- FitEx Conference from Exercise NZ
- Jolt Inclusive Dance Teacher Training
- Get Set Go Workshop for community event and programme organisers
- Growing Great Ideas Workshop from Exult
- Workshop: Selwyn Activity Provider Day
- Seniors Eating Well: A nutrition teaching programme
- Become an Approved Strength and Balance Programme
- Mentoring service from Personal Trainers Council of NZ
- Mini-mentoring available for community activity providers