Get Set Go! is a workshop to help you design a programme or event that suits your community. It is an essential course for organisers of community recreation programmes and events.
Date and Time: Friday 27th October 2017, from 9.45am to 2.30pm
Location: Fendalton Library and Service Centre (corner of Jeffreys and Clyde Road, Fendalton)
Cost: $35 per person for those from voluntary/not for profit organisations, or $55 for Government agencies etc.
- Designing programmes to suit your community;
- Getting the right venue, equipment and accessibility;
- Risk management;
- Managing volunteers; and
- Effective evaluations.
Find out more information on the Get Set Go! workshop including how to register.
Contact Jacqui Millar or Diana Saxton for more information or group rates (03 941 8999 or communityrecreation[at]ccc.govt.nz).
- FitEx Conference from Exercise NZ
- Jolt Inclusive Dance Teacher Training
- Get Set Go Workshop for community event and programme organisers
- Growing Great Ideas Workshop from Exult
- Workshop: Selwyn Activity Provider Day
- Seniors Eating Well: A nutrition teaching programme
- Become an Approved Strength and Balance Programme
- Mentoring service from Personal Trainers Council of NZ
- Mini-mentoring available for community activity providers