Are you an ideas person who is always looking for ways you can do things better, brighter and smarter in your organisation?
Would you like to learn specific strategies for exploring ideas and getting more people involved and engaged in the idea process?
This one-day workshop for the non-profit sector will help you hone your skills in creativity and innovation and provides practical tools for encouraging your colleagues to get involved.
This workshop will help you see idea-making with fresh eyes and arm you with a practical toolkit for ensuring innovation is encouraged and enabled in your organisation. Learn how to navigate comments like ‘we’ve tried that before’ or ‘it’ll never work’ so that your ideas can truly take shape.
Date and Time: Wednesday 18th October 2017, from 9.30am to 4pm.
Location: McFadden Centre (64 McFaddens Road, St Albans)
Cost: $120 per person.
Find out more about this Growing Great Ideas workshop including how to register.
In this highly interactive workshop you will discover:
- The fundamentals for innovation. What are the basic building blocks for generating new ideas and encouraging an ‘idea safe’ environment for your team.
- Simple ideas for encouraging your colleagues to get involved with the generating new ideas. The more people engaged, the more great ideas you’ll find.
- The innovation process step-by-step. What are the barriers you might face putting your ideas into action? How do you overcome those barriers along the way?
- Practical tools to help you unlock your creativity and help others to do the same.
- FitEx Conference from Exercise NZ
- Jolt Inclusive Dance Teacher Training
- Get Set Go Workshop for community event and programme organisers
- Growing Great Ideas Workshop from Exult
- Workshop: Selwyn Activity Provider Day
- Seniors Eating Well: A nutrition teaching programme
- Become an Approved Strength and Balance Programme
- Mentoring service from Personal Trainers Council of NZ
- Mini-mentoring available for community activity providers