The Personal Training Council (PTC) Mentoring service is all about connecting mentors (personal trainers and professionals who have higher skills and knowledge) with personal trainers and who are looking for knowledge or support with their Personal Training business.
They have a group of quality mentors who specialise in a range of areas within the exercise profession including:
- starting a business,
- working with special population groups,
- programme design and
- client care.
Select an area you want a boost in, and they will match you with potential mentors.
- FitEx Conference from Exercise NZ
- Jolt Inclusive Dance Teacher Training
- Get Set Go Workshop for community event and programme organisers
- Growing Great Ideas Workshop from Exult
- Workshop: Selwyn Activity Provider Day
- Seniors Eating Well: A nutrition teaching programme
- Become an Approved Strength and Balance Programme
- Mentoring service from Personal Trainers Council of NZ
- Mini-mentoring available for community activity providers