Grow your nutrition knowledge by coming along to a FREE session with a trained dietitian on Seniors Eating Well - Snippets.
This customised teaching resource is easy to use and will help you deliver key nutrition messages to older adults. The modules cover bone health, fibre and fluid, protein and healthy snacks.
Currently places are available at the next Seniors Eating Well (SEW) training session:
Date: Saturday 14th October 2017
Time: 11am to 12.30pm. You can then attend the FREE Active Canterbury workshop.
Location: Lincoln Events Centre (Meijer Drive, Lincoln).
Register online for this Seniors Eating Well Snippets session as spaces are limited. You can also contact Nadine Milmine (nadine.milmine[at]activecanterbury.org.nz or 027 462 1262) to secure your place.
- FitEx Conference from Exercise NZ
- Jolt Inclusive Dance Teacher Training
- Get Set Go Workshop for community event and programme organisers
- Growing Great Ideas Workshop from Exult
- Workshop: Selwyn Activity Provider Day
- Seniors Eating Well: A nutrition teaching programme
- Become an Approved Strength and Balance Programme
- Mentoring service from Personal Trainers Council of NZ
- Mini-mentoring available for community activity providers