Join Active Canterbury for an afternoon of ideas for activity providers in the Selwyn District. This training counts as 2.5 CPDs if you attend the entire workshop.
Date: Saturday 14th October 2017
Time: 12.30 to 4.30pm
Location: Lincoln Events Centre (Meijer Drive, Lincoln).
This FREE workshop will cover:
- Themed Classes: Why run them, why they work and lots of ideas on how to organise your own successful, themed classes.
- Songs and Music: Find out where to source great music from, share your favourite tracks and contribute to a shared list of music ideas. Email us one of your favourite tunes beforehand and join in as the Award-Winning Linda Miratana takes us through some of her Cardio Weights routine to some of her favourite music.
- HIIT and Boxing:
- Arthritis and Chronic Conditions: Join the double Award Winning Cate Grace for an interesting session filled with great ideas for working with people who have chronic conditions.
- Building class numbers: Join Linda Miratana for her best ideas on how to grow your classes.
A Seniors Eating Well (SEW) Snippets session will be run before the workshop (11am to 12.30pm).
Register online for this Active Canterbury workshop as spaces are limited.
- FitEx Conference from Exercise NZ
- Jolt Inclusive Dance Teacher Training
- Get Set Go Workshop for community event and programme organisers
- Growing Great Ideas Workshop from Exult
- Workshop: Selwyn Activity Provider Day
- Seniors Eating Well: A nutrition teaching programme
- Become an Approved Strength and Balance Programme
- Mentoring service from Personal Trainers Council of NZ
- Mini-mentoring available for community activity providers