The inaugural 4 Paws Marathon is an off-road walking/running event set in Bottle Lake Forest and the beaches of Christchurch. It is a celebration of "exercise is medicine" as well as a salute to our best friend and loyal exercise ally - the humble dog.
This completely off-road event is the ultimate expression of freedom that is sure to invigorate and refresh your senses - being soft underfoot and with spectacular scenery to boot.
4 Paws is designed to cater for all levels of fitness, with a choice of 5km, 10km, half marathon (21.1km), and marathon (42.2km) distances.
Date: Sunday 22nd September 2019.
Start Time: 7.30am for the full marathon, 9am for the half marathon, 9.30 for the 10km event and 10am for the 5km event. Briefings will be held 15 minutes before each event starts.
Start Location: Bottle Lake Forest (Waitikiri Drive, Parklands).
Cost: $45 per person for the 5km event, $50 for the 10km event, $95 for the half marathon and $135 for the marathon.
Find out more about the 4 Paws Marathon, including how to enter. Entries close on Wednesday 18th September 2019.
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Ellesmere College Colour Run
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rapaki Up and Backie
- Greta Valley Team Relay Race
- JD Duathlon Series
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Corporate 8+ Rowing Challenge
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic