The Arrowsmith 2019 Races has several running and mountain bike events, including a mountain bike/ trail run duathlon on the Mt Arrowsmith Station near Methven.
You can compete over a variety of distances:
- 10/11km Fun Run or Walk;
- Lake Face 17km Trail Run or Walk;
- Arrowsmith High Country 42km Marathon;
- Arrowsmith Thee 42km Race;
- 42km Recreational Ride; and
- Duathlon: 42km ride and 10/11km run.
Date: Saturday 30th March 2019.
Start Time: 8.15am for the duathlon and marathon, from 8 to 9.30am for recreational riders, and 10.30am for all other events. Race briefing will be 15 minuntes prior to start time.
Start Location: Mt Arrowsmith Station (Hakatere Lake Heron Road, Methven).
Cost: $40 for the fun run, $70 for the trail run; $80 for the Arrowsmith Thee; $110 for the marathon; and $120 for the duathlon.
Find out more about the Arrowsmith Thee Races, including how to enter. A late fee will apply to all entries received after Tuesday 26th March 2019.
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- Wicked 10th Anniversary Rogaine
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Stadium Challenge
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Walk for Dementia
- Le Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival