The Arrowsmith Thee Races has several running and mountain bike events, including a mountain bike/ trail run duathlon on the Mt Arrowsmith Station near Methven.
You can compete over a variety of distances:
- 10/11km Fun Run or Walk;
- Lake Face 17km Trail Run or Walk;
- Arrowsmith High Country 42.2km Marathon;
- Arrowsmith Thee 42km MTB Race or Recreational Ride; and
- Duathlon: 42km ride and 11km run.
Date: Saturday 4th April 2020.
Start Time: 8.15am for the duathlon and marathon, from 8 to 9.30am for recreational riders, and 10.30am for all other events. Race briefing will be 15 minutes prior to start time.
Start Location: Mt Arrowsmith Station (Hakatere Lake Heron Road, Methven).
Cost: $40 for the fun run, $80 for the trail run or recreational ride; $100 for the MTB Race; and $120 for the marathon or duathlon. Team entries are also available.
Find out more about the Arrowsmith Thee Races, including how to enter. A late fee will apply to all entries received after Tuesday 31st March 2020.
- Canterbury Trail Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- Krank It
- XRACE Christchurch
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Just for Girls Rogaine Series
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Hagley Relays
- Red Zone 6