The Bell Hill Challenge is an exciting off-road adventure run in the Canterbury high country. This 18km run or 12km walk takes participants on a scenic tour of the region's most historic but hidden landmarks.
Bell Hill was a major landmark used by early settlers as they travelled inland from Christchurch into the foothills and mountains towards the West Coast.
Date: Saturday 2nd November 2019.
Start Time: 10am. Briefing at 9.30am.
Start Location: Baldoon Farm (Dalethorpe Road, Sheffield)
Cost: $40 per person. A $10 late fee will apply to entries received after Monday 28th October 2019.
Find out more about the Shoe Clinic Bell Hill Challenge, including how to enter and directions to the start location.
Online entries close at noon on Friday 1st November 2019.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Devil's Dash
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run