This adventure navigation series of night rogaine events will be held on 3 consecutive Wednesday evenings. Competitors will walk or run for an hour collecting checkpoints. Cyclists are also able to compete in the event at Bottle Lake.
You can compete as an individual or as part of a team. Get some friends together for this social adventure and give it a go!
- Wednesday 4th September 2019: Victoria Park;
- Wednesday 11th September 2019: Bottle Lake; and
- Wednesday 18th September 2019: Halswell Quarry.
Start Time: 6.30 to 7pm. On-the-day registration is open from 6pm - cash only.
Cost: $20 for adults, and $10 for students and unwaged per race. You can also enter the whole series at a discounted rate - $50 for adults and $25 for students and unwaged.
Find out more about the Bivouac Night Navigation Series, including how to register online.
The Bivouac Night Navigation Series is organised by the Bivouac Outdoor Southerly Storm orienteering team.
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Ellesmere College Colour Run
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rapaki Up and Backie
- Greta Valley Team Relay Race
- JD Duathlon Series
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Corporate 8+ Rowing Challenge
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic