The Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge has been running for over 20 years. The duathlon involves a 8km mountain run up Mt Isobel, followed by a non-technical 22km mountain bike ride. The race can be done as an individual or as a two-person team.
This event is not for the faint-hearted, as you can experience extreme weather conditions.
Date: Saturday 25th May 2019.
Start Time: 9.45am. Race briefing at 9.30am.
Start Location: Hanmer Springs Domain (Jollies Pass Road)
Cost: $65 for individuals and $110 per two-person team.
Online entries close on Sunday 19th May 2019 - a $20 late fee applies after this date. Refunds will not be given after Thursday 26th April 2018. Entries are limited so register early to avoid disappointment.
Find out more about the Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge, including how to enter.
- Pegasus Town Lions Club Charity Mud Run
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest
- Red Zone 6
- Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Hagley Park Ultra
- Winter Worlds
- Jennian Homes Mothers Day Fun Run Walk
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Lincoln University Off Road Walk/Run
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Christchurch Marathon
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Sri Chinmoy Cross-Country Race