This event is for you whether you want to go hard and fast or enjoy the scenery and power of the river. The longest event is from the State Highway One Bridge across the Waimakariri River to the Waimakariri Gorge Bridge and back again.
There are 4 event distances available:
- 12km Recreational Mountain Bike Ride - for riders 7 years and older;
- 30km Mountain Bike Ride -for riders 13 years and over;
- 58km Mountain Bike Ride -for riders 13 years and over; and
- 115km Enduro Mountain Bike Ride -for riders 13 years and over.
Date: Sunday 1st December 2019.
Start Time: 7am for the Enduro, and 9am for the other events.
Cost: Late entry fees apply after 28th November 2018.
- $25 for young riders (7 to 12 years) in the 12km event - $20 for accompanying adults;
- From $25 for youth riders (13 to 17 years); and
- From $39 for adult riders.
Find out more about the Bridge to Bridge mountain bike event, including how to enter.
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- JD Duathlon Series
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Devil's Dash
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- RealSwim Race Series
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Canterbury Half Marathon