This mountain bike event is for you whether you want to go hard and fast or enjoy the scenery and power of the Waimakariri River.
There are 3 event distances available: 15km, 30km or 60km. Most of the course will be on shingle tracks, and will be downhill all the way.
Date: Sunday 23rd June 2019.
Start Time: 10am.
Start Location: Waimakariri Golf Course for the 60km event, Downs Road for the 30km event and Harrs Road for the 15km event.
- Adults (18 years +): $39 for the 15km event, $59 for the 30km event, or $69 for the 60km event. $20 if riding as a support person with 7 to 12 year olds in the 15km event.
- Youth (13 to 17 years): $29 for the 30km event, and $35 for the 60km event.
- Young people (7 to 17 years): $25 for the 15km event.
Early bird discounts are available until Sunday 28th April 2019. A late entry fee will apply to entries received after Sunday 16th June 2019.
Find out more about the Bridge to Bridge North event, including how to enter.
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Lincoln University Off Road Walk/Run
- Winter Worlds
- Peace Train memorial ride
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Christchurch Marathon
- Holloway Memorial Cross Country Races
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Heights of Winter Rogaine
- Sri Chinmoy Cross-Country Race
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition