Relay For Life is a fun fundraising event for the Cancer Society that brings communities together to celebrate and remember the lives of those who have been affected by cancer.
Relay For Life is an inspirational and super fun event for everyone of all fitness levels, during which we celebrate with survivors, remember loved one lost to cancer and come together as a community to fight back against cancer. Teams set up camp and take turns relay style walking/running around a track for 18 hours while enjoying a carnival atmosphere of live music, entertainment, games, actives and fantastic community camaraderie.
Date: Saturday 28th March 2020.
Start Time: 10am.
Location: Ngā Puna Wai Sports Hub (Augustine Drive, Aidanfield).
Cost: $15 per team member. Teams of at least 10 people are strongly encouraged.
- Canterbury Trail Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- Krank It
- XRACE Christchurch
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Just for Girls Rogaine Series
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Hagley Relays
- Red Zone 6