This event will see runners run around beautiful Pegasus Town, and experience amazing lake views, walkways and some amazing homes in this amazing town setting.
The Canterbury Half Marathon will cater for all runners - whether you're a beginner or an elite runner. The fast-flat course will give you the opportunity to do one of the fastest half marathons you've ever done!
- 21km half-marathon - run, walk or hybrid;
- 9km run or walk; and
- 3km Kidz Dash for 7 to 13 year olds.
Date: Sunday 8th December 2019.
Start Time: 8.30am for walkers and hybrids, 9am for runners, and 9.10am for the Kidz Dash.
Start Location: Lake Pegasus in Pegasus Town.
Cost: From $39 for walkers, from $49 for runners, and $69 for hybrids. $25 for the Kidz Dash. A late fee applies to entries after 3rd December 2019.
Find out more about the Canterbury Half Marathon, including how to enter.
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- JD Duathlon Series
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Devil's Dash
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- RealSwim Race Series
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Canterbury Half Marathon