This mountain bike race series will be held in Bottle Lake Forest Park and caters for everyone, from elite riders to beginners. There are two distances available: 15km (Short Course) and 30km (Long Course). You can complete in any or all of the events in the series.
- Sunday 18th August 2019;
- Sunday 1st September 2019; and
- Sunday 15th September 2019.
Start Time: 9.30am for the long course and 9.35am for the short course. Race briefing at 9.20am.
Start Location: Bottle Lake Forest Park (Waitikiri Drive, Burwood).
Cost: $49 per race for adults (18 years +), $30 per race for youth (13 to 17 years) and $25 per race for children (7 to 12 years). You can also sign up for the whole series - $140 for adults, $85 for youth and $70 for children. A $10 late fee will apply to on-the-day registrations.
Find out more about the Canterbury Mountain Bike Series, including how to enter. Entries are limited to 200 each for the two distances.
- Winter Worlds
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- CYC Amazing Race
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series