The Canterbury Trail Series is 11 races over 12 months - happening once a month either on a Friday evening or Sunday morning.
Each event includes a timed course, race bib, marshals, well marked course, series leaderboard. These are no frills events, so rock up, run and reap the benefits of a couple of hours blazing the trails!
Two distances are available for the January event: 6km or 10km.
Date: Friday 31st January 2020.
Start Time: 7pm.
Start Location: Victoria Park (off Dyers Pass Road).
Cost: From $25 per person.
Find out more about the Canterbury Trail Series, including how to register. Registration closes at midnight on Saturday 25th January 2020.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch