This event features an off-road mountain bike race in the beautiful Cheviot Hills Reserve.
Riders can compete over 4 distances: 12km, 18km or 24km for adults (14 + years), or 6km for juniors (under 13 years).
Date: Sunday 27th January 2019.
Start Time: 10am.
Start Location: Cheviot Hills Reserve (Gore Bay, Cheviot)
Cost: $40 for adults, and $20 for juniors.
Register online for the Cheviot Hills Challenge. Registrations close on Saturday 26th January 2019.
- Frontrunner SwimRun
- Zoggs Big Wave Series
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6