Get out your head torches for the Christchurch 10km Night Series. It's the same as the series held in summer - just in the dark! Each event will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
You can choose to compete in one, two, three or all four of the events.
- Friday 17th August 2018: Beach from North Beach (New Brighton);
- Friday 31st August 2018: Park in Hagley Park.
- Friday 14th September 2018: Trail in the Christchurch Adventure Park; and
- Friday 5th October 2018: Road starting from Madras Street.
Tickets start from $50 for one event up to $200 for all four events. A late entry fee applies after Wednesday 1st August.
Find out more about the Christchurch 10km Night Series, including how to enter.
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Mid Winter Series
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Selwyn Sport and Recreation Have A Go Day
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Greta Valley Marathon Relay
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Oxford Country Classic
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- CBD Stampede
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series