Get out your head torches for the Christchurch 10km Night Series. It's the same as the series held in summer - just in the dark! Each event will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor. You can also run or walk for 5km at each of the events.
You can choose to compete in one, two, three or all four of the events.
- Saturday 17th August 2019: Sand from North Beach (New Brighton);
- Saturday 31st August 2019: Park in Hagley Park.
- Saturday 14th September 2019: Trail in the Halswell Quarry; and
- Saturday 5th October 2019: Road in Sumner.
Tickets start from $45 for one event up to $200 for all four events. A late entry fee applies to entries within the 2 days prior to or on the day of each event if spaces are available.
Find out more about the Christchurch 10km Night Series, including how to enter.
- Winter Worlds
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- CYC Amazing Race
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series