The Christchurch 10km Series is coming in 2018. Each event will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
You can choose to compete in one, two, three or all four of the events. A half option is available for those wanting to take part but not quite ready for the full 10km.
Events in the series are:
- Sunday 20th January 2019: Sand from North Beach, New Brighton;
- Sunday 3rd February 2019: Park in Hagley Park.
- Sunday 17th February 2019: Trail in the Halswell Quarry;
- Sunday 10th March 2019: Road starting from Madras Street.
Tickets start from $45 for one event up to $200 for all four events. Half-options start from $30 for one event up to $140 for all four events.
Find out more about the Christchurch 10km Series, including how to enter. A late entry fee will apply to registrations from 1st January 2019.
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- Wicked 10th Anniversary Rogaine
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Stadium Challenge
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Walk for Dementia
- Le Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival