The Christchurch 10km Series is coming in 2018. Each event will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
You can choose to compete in one, two, three or all four of the events. A half option is available for those wanting to take part but not quite ready for the full 10km.
Events in the series are:
- Sunday 20th January 2019: Sand from North Beach, New Brighton;
- Sunday 3rd February 2019: Park in Hagley Park.
- Sunday 17th February 2019: Trail in the Halswell Quarry;
- Sunday 10th March 2019: Road starting from Madras Street.
Tickets start from $45 for one event up to $200 for all four events. Half-options start from $30 for one event up to $140 for all four events.
Find out more about the Christchurch 10km Series, including how to enter. A late entry fee will apply to registrations from 1st January 2019.
- Frontrunner SwimRun
- Zoggs Big Wave Series
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6