Each event in the Christchurch 10km Series will be set on a different terrain - bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
You can choose to compete in one, two, three or all four of the events. A 5km option is available for those wanting to take part but not quite ready for the full 10km.
Dates for the events in the series are:
- Sunday 19th January 2020: Sand from North Beach, New Brighton;
- Sunday 2nd February 2020: Park in Hagley Park.
- Sunday 23rd February 2020: Trail in the Halswell Quarry;
- Sunday 15th March 2020: Multi-terrain.
Tickets start from $45 for one event up to $180 for all four events. 5km options start from $35 for one event up to $140 for all four events.
Find out more about the Christchurch 10km Series, including how to enter.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch