The Christchurch Airport Marathon wil be run on a central city course taking in iconic Christchurch landmarks such as Hagley Park and the Avon River.
There is something for everyone for this scenic event, with a full marathon run (42.2km), half marathon run and walk (21.3km), 10km run and walk, and Kids' Mara'Fun for children aged 5 to 15 years (3km).
Wheelchair competitors can take part in any of the event distances.
Date: Sunday 2nd June 2019.
Start Time: 8am. Briefing at 7.30am. The Kids Mara'Fun starts from 12.30pm.
Start Location: Christchurch Town Hall (Kilmore Street).
Cost: $95 for the full marathon, $80 for the half-marathon, $45 for the 10K, and $20 for the Kids Mara'Fun (5 to 15 years old).
Late fees apply to all entries received after Monday 13th May 2019.
Find out more about the Christchurch Marathon, including how to enter.
- Pegasus Town Lions Club Charity Mud Run
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest
- Red Zone 6
- Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Hagley Park Ultra
- Winter Worlds
- Jennian Homes Mothers Day Fun Run Walk
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Lincoln University Off Road Walk/Run
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Christchurch Marathon
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Sri Chinmoy Cross-Country Race