The Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon is a new event in 2018. This is an amazing course with no vehicles, that allows runners and walkers (or a hybrid) to concentrate on your running. You will be able to see vehicles racing past on the motorway as you enjoy the relaxing fast-flat course.
The event caters for all levels of fitness - whether you're a beginner or an elite runner - over two distances (10km or 21km). There will also be 1.5km Kidz Dash held on the Nga Puna Wai althletics track.
Date: Sunday 3rd March 2019.
Start Time: From 9am.
Location: Nga Puna Wai Sports Hub (access from Augustine Drive - off Halswell Road).
Cost: From $39 for runners and $29 for walkers aged 13 years and over. $20 for children (7 to 13 years). A late fee applies to entries received after Sunday 24th February 2019.
Find out more about the Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon, including how to enter.
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day