The Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon has an amazing course with no vehicles, that allows runners and walkers (or a hybrid) to concentrate on your running. You will be able to see vehicles racing past on the motorway as you enjoy the relaxing fast-flat course.
The event caters for all levels of fitness - whether you're a beginner or an elite runner - over two distances (10km or 21km). There will also be 1.5km Kidz Dash held on the Nga Puna Wai Sports Hub.
Date: Sunday 1st March 2020.
Start Time: From 8.30am.
Location: Nga Puna Wai Sports Hub (access from Augustine Drive - off Halswell Road).
Cost: From $39 for runners and $29 for walkers aged 13 years and over. $25 for children (7 to 13 years). Early bird discounts apply until 24th December 2019. A late fee applies to entries received after Sunday 23rd February 2020.
Find out more about the Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon, including how to enter.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch