Join the most colourful run you'll ever see - bringing real colour back to the Red Zone. Come dressed in white for this 5km run or walk and end up so much more colourful!
Date: Sunday 24th November 2019.
Start Time: From 10am. Race briefing at 9.50am.
Start Location: Donnell Sports Park (Brooker Avenue, Burwood).
Cost: $49 for adults (20 + years), $35 for youth (14 to 19 years), and $25 for children (4 to 13 years). A family package is also available.
Each entry includes one colour pouch. Additional colour pouches can be purchased.
Participants will go in waves of 100 approximately 2 to 3 minutes apart. Waves will not be allocated prior to the event.
Find out more about the Colour Zone Run, including how to enter. Early bird discounts are available before Monday 30th September 2019. A $10 late fee will apply to entries received after 18th November if not sold out.
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- JD Duathlon Series
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Devil's Dash
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- RealSwim Race Series
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Canterbury Half Marathon