This event is suitable for all ages and abilities with a challenging course from Corsair Bay.
Date: Sunday 27th January 2019.
Start Time: From 8.30am. Briefing at 7.45am.
Start Location: Corsair Bay.
Cost: $69 per person for olympic events, $60 for short distance events, and $10 for kid's aquathlon (5 to 12 years). A discount is available for Canterbury Triathlon Club members.
The Corsair Bay Classic consists of the following different events:
- Olympic distance tri - 1500m swim, 39km bike ride and 10km run.
- Olympic distance duathlon - 3.4km run, 39km bike ride and 10km run.
- Short distance tri - 300m swim, 13km bike ride and 3.4km run.
- Short distance duathlon: 1.7km run, 13km bike ride and 3.4km run.
- Kids Aquathon - a swim or wade followed by a 1.7km run.
Register for the Corsair Bay Classic Triathlon and Duathlon, or to get more information.
- Frontrunner SwimRun
- Zoggs Big Wave Series
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6