This event is suitable for all ages and abilities with a challenging course from Corsair Bay.
Date: Sunday 26th January 2020.
Start Time: From 8.30am. Briefing at 8am.
Start Location: Corsair Bay.
Cost: $69 per person for olympic events, $60 for short distance events, and $15 for kid's aquathlon (5 to 12 years). A discount is available for Canterbury Triathlon Club members.
The Corsair Bay Classic consists of the following different events:
- Olympic distance tri - 1500m swim, 39km bike ride and 10km run.
- Olympic distance duathlon - 3.4km run, 39km bike ride and 10km run.
- Short distance tri - 300m swim, 13km bike ride and 3.4km run.
- Short distance duathlon: 1.7km run, 13km bike ride and 3.4km run.
- Kids Aquathon - a swim or wade followed by a 1.7km run.
Register for the Corsair Bay Classic Triathlon and Duathlon, or to get more information. Aquabike options are also available.
- Christmas Twilight Rogaine
- RealSwim Race Series
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Zoggs Big Wave Event
- Wine Run
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race