This is a morning for all levels of walkers and runners to get out there, compete and breathe in the fresh forest air with your family and friends.
- The big one: A 21km half marathon. This is the longest course on the event. Challenge yourself!
- The middle one: Confident but not too confident? Give the 10km a go, you'll surprise yourself.
- The little one: Just starting out and want to try a race? Do the 5km and see what it's all about.
- The tiny one: This 2km course is for tiny legs - kids 10 years and under.
Date: Saturday 11th April 2020.
Start Time: From 8am.
Start Location: Bottle Lake Forest Park (100 Waitikiri Drive, Parklands).
Cost: $60 per person for the big one, $50 per person for the middle one, $30 per person for the little one and $10 per person for the tiny one.
Find out more about the Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition, including how to enter. Registrations close at midnight on Thursday 9th April 2020.
When you register you will receive access to a training plan, and all finishers get a medal. The course will be mostly flat, with clean air, lots of trees and plenty of space.
- Canterbury Trail Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- Krank It
- XRACE Christchurch
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Just for Girls Rogaine Series
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Hagley Relays
- Red Zone 6