This is a morning for all levels of walkers and runners to get out there, compete and breathe in the frosty forest air with your family and friends.
- The big one: A 21km half marathon. This is the longest course on the event. Challenge yourself!
- The middle one: Confident but not too confident? Give the 10km a go, you'll surprise yourself.
- The little one: Just starting out and want to try a race? Do the 5km and see what it's all about.
- The tiny one: This 2km course is for tiny legs - kids 10 years and under.
Date: Sunday 7th July 2019.
Start Time: From 8am.
Start Location: Bottle Lake Forest Park (100 Waitikiri Drive, Parklands).
Cost: $60 per person for the big one, $50 per person for the middle one, $30 per person for the little one and $10 per person for the tiny one.
Find out more about the Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition, including how to enter.
When you register you will receive access to a training plan, and all finishers get a medal. The course will be mostly flat, with clean air, lots of trees and plenty of space.
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Lincoln University Off Road Walk/Run
- Winter Worlds
- Peace Train memorial ride
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Christchurch Marathon
- Holloway Memorial Cross Country Races
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Heights of Winter Rogaine
- Sri Chinmoy Cross-Country Race
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition