This is a morning for all levels of walkers and runners to get out there, compete and breathe in the fresh forest air with your family and friends.
- The big one: A 21km half marathon. This is the longest course on the event. Challenge yourself!
- The middle one: Confident but not too confident? Give the 10km a go, you'll surprise yourself.
- The little one: Just starting out and want to try a race? Do the 5km and see what it's all about.
- The tiny one: This 2km course is for tiny legs - kids 10 years and under.
Date: Saturday 20th April 2019.
Start Time: From 8am.
Start Location: Bottle Lake Forest Park (100 Waitikiri Drive, Parklands).
Cost: $60 per person for the big one, $50 per person for the middle one, $30 per person for the little one and $10 per person for the tiny one.
Find out more about the Forest Run Fest, including how to enter.
When you register you will receive access to a training plan, and all finishers get a medal. The course will be mostly flat, with clean air, lots of trees and plenty of space.
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- CYC Amazing Race
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Autumn Series
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival
- Pegasus Town Lions Club Charity Mud Run
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest
- Red Zone 6
- Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Hagley Park Ultra
- Winter Worlds
- Jennian Homes Mothers Day Fun Run Walk
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Lincoln University Off Road Walk/Run
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade