This three-race series on Friday evenings uses Lake Crichton, one of Selwyn's hidden gems - the perfect venue for an entry level duathlon or triathlon. It's a fantastic way to round out your working week!
There is a race for athletes of every ability within the series over short and long distances, and as either a team or individual:
- Short Course Tri/Du: 150m swim or 1.5km run, 8km road bike, and 2.25km off-road run.
- Long Course Tri/Du: 400m swim or 1.5km run, 16km road bike, and 4.2km off-road run.
- Friday 31st January 2020;
- Friday 21st February 2020; and
- Friday 6th March 2020.
Start Time: 6.30pm for long course events, and 6.40pm for short course events. Registration opens at 5.10pm.
Location: Lake Crichton (Frasers Road, Southbridge) - 25 minutes south of Hornby and 2km south of Dunsandel.
Cost per event: $25 for adults, $15 for students including tertiary students, and from $30 for a team. A discounted rate is available if you register for all three events.
Online registrations close on the Wednesday prior to each event. A $10 late fee will be added for registrations received on the day of the event.
Find out more about the Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series, including how to enter.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch