This three-race series on Friday evenings uses Lake Crichton, one of Selwyn's hidden gems - the perfect venue for an entry level duathlon or triathlon. It's a fantastic way to round out your working week!
There is a race for athletes of every ability within the series over short and long distances, and as either a team or individual:
- Short Course Tri/Du: 150m swim or 1.5km run, 8km road bike, and 2.25km off-road run.
- Long Course Tri/Du: 400m swim or 1.5km run, 16km road bike, and 4.2km off-road run.
- Friday 18th January 2019;
- Friday 8th February 2019; and
- Friday 1st March 2019.
Start Time: 6.30pm. Registration opens at 5.10pm.
Location: Lake Crichton (Frasers Road, Southbridge) - 25 minutes south of Hornby and 2km south of Dunsandel.
Cost per event: $25 for adults, $15 for students including tertiary students, and $30 for a team. A discounted rate is available if you register for all three events.
Online registrations close on the Wednesday prior to each event. A $10 late fee will be added for registrations received on the day of the event.
Find out more about the Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series, including how to enter.
- Frontrunner SwimRun
- Zoggs Big Wave Series
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6