The Greta Valley Marathon Relay is an annual scenic relay run over six laps of varying distances:
- Lap 1: 4.6km
- Lap 2: 7.9km
- Lap 3: 7.5km
- Lap 4: 8.2km
- Lap 5: 8km
- Lap 6: 6km.
All runners aged 14 years and older are welcome, including club, social and corporate teams. This event is hosted by the North Canterbury Athletics Club.
Date: Saturday 22nd September 2018.
Start Time: From 10am.
Start Location: Greta Valley Tavern (9 Tavern Road, Greta Valley).
Cost: $90 per team plus $10 for each participant who is not a member of Athletics NZ.
Find out more about the Greta Valley Marathon Relay, including how to enter. Entries close on Wednesday 19th September 2018.
- Greta Valley Marathon Relay
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Oxford Country Classic
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Devil's Dash
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Hellers Pegasus Fun Run Walk
- Shoe Clinic Bell Hill Challenge
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival