The Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon takes competitors on a unique journey through Hanmer Forest amongst some amazing mountain scenery. You can run or walk, and also compete over shorter distances of 5 and 10km.
Date: Saturday 4th May 2019.
Start Time: 10.30am for the half marathon and 10km events (briefing at 10am). 10.45am for the 5km event (briefing at 10.30am).
- Hanmer Springs Domain (Jacks Pass Road, Hanmer Springs) for the half marathon and 10km events.
- Jollies Pass Road (near Dog Stream Reserve) for the 5km event.
- Half marathon: $60 for adults (18 years and above), and $45 for juniors (17 years and under).
- 10km: $45 for adults, and $30 for juniors.
- 5km: $30 for adults, and $20 for juniors.
Visit the Hanmer Events website for more information, including how to enter. Online registrations close on Sunday 28th April 2019 - a $20 late fee will apply to all entries received after this date.
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- CYC Amazing Race
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Autumn Series
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival
- Pegasus Town Lions Club Charity Mud Run
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest
- Red Zone 6
- Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Hagley Park Ultra
- Winter Worlds
- Jennian Homes Mothers Day Fun Run Walk
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Lincoln University Off Road Walk/Run
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade