Get a team of up to 4 together or ride this great mountain bike race yourself. The all-ages event involves a 7km loop circuit around the Hanmer Springs Forest Park, over two durations - 4 hours and 8 hours.
Date: Saturday 21st March 2020.
Start Time: 8.30am for the 8-hour race. 12.30pm for the 4-hour race. Race briefing begins 30 minutes before start time.
Start Location: Hanmer Springs Forest Camp (Jollies Pass Road, Hanmer Springs).
- Super junior (8 to 11 years): $95 for a team in the 4-hour event.
- Junior (11 to 17 years): $60 for an individual and $95 for a team in the 4-hour event. $160 for a team in the 8-hour event.
- Senior (18 years and above): $60 for an individual and $95 for a team in the 4-hour event. $90 for an individual and $160 for a team in the 8-hour event.
Visit the Hanmer Events website for more information. Online registrations close on Thursday 19th March 2020.
- Canterbury Trail Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- Krank It
- XRACE Christchurch
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Just for Girls Rogaine Series
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Hagley Relays
- Red Zone 6