Get a team of up to 4 together or ride this great mountain bike race yourself. The all-ages event involves a 7km loop circuit around the Hanmer Springs Forest Park, over two durations - 4 hours and 8 hours.
Date: Saturday 16th March 2019.
Start Time: 8.30am for the 8-hour race. 12.30pm for the 4-hour race. Race briefing begins 30 minutes before start time.
Start Location: Hanmer Springs Forest Camp (Jollies Pass Road, Hanmer Springs).
- Super junior (8 to 11 years): $80 for a team in the 4-hour event.
- Junior (17 years and under): $45 for an individual and $80 for a team in the 4-hour event. $140 for a team in the 8-hour event.
- Senior (18 years and above): $50 for an individual and $80 for a team in the 4-hour event. $80 for an individual and $140 for a team in the 8-hour event.
Visit the Hanmer Events website for more information. Online registrations close on 16th February 2019.
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- Wicked 10th Anniversary Rogaine
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Stadium Challenge
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Walk for Dementia
- Le Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival