Join this Rakaia Lions fundraiser event with something for everyone - competitive and non-competitive, individual or teams.
The course for all seven event distances is around the splendor of the Rakaia River and its riverbed:
- 21km Trail Half-Marathon;
- 14.2km Trail Run/Walk;
- 6km Trail Run/Walk;
- 22km MTB Ride;
- 36km bike, 1.5km run, 14km paddle and 11.5km run - as an individual or 3-person multisport team;
- 35km bike and 14.6km Trail Run/Walk - as as individual or as a 2-person team; and
- 25km bike and 6km Trail Run/Walk - as as individual or as a 2-person team.
Date: Saturday 19th October 2019.
Start Time: From 10am.
Start Location: Rakaia Domain - off Normanby Road. Parking access off Rakaia-Barhill-Methven Road.
Find out more about the Jackson Holmes Salmon Run, including how to enter.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Devil's Dash
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run