JD Duathlon Series
The JD Duathlons strive to provide a variety of race options for all levels and do so in a professional and safe manner. The events are suitable for:
- First timers: there is the novice race where you don't have to line up against the big guns.
- Teams: if the full race looks a bit much then find a mate or work colleague to join up with and do one part of the race.
- Corporate: why not set up a few work teams and go head to head or go against other businesses.
- Kids: we have a separate course for the kids with no cars to worry about.
- Serious athletes: test yourself against some of the best in the region on a multi lap draft free course.
- Spectators: no longer do you see 5 seconds of the race. You can see your friends, kids or mates all the way.
There are three events in the 2019 series:
- Sunday 11th August 2019 at the Manderville Sports Club (Manderville, North Canterbury);
- Sunday 8th September 2019 at Rhodes Domain (Tai Tapu); and
- Sunday 29th September 2019 at Allandale Reserve (Allandale - near Governors Bay).
You can complete in any or all of the events in the series.
- Winter Worlds
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- CYC Amazing Race
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series