JD Duathlon Series
The JD Duathlons strive to provide a variety of race options for all levels and do so in a professional and safe manner. The events are suitable for:
- First timers: there is the novice race where you don't have to line up against the big guns.
- Teams: if the full race looks a bit much then find a mate or work colleague to join up with and do one part of the race.
- Corporate: why not set up a few work teams and go head to head or go against other businesses.
- Kids: we have a separate course for the kids with no cars to worry about.
- Serious athletes: test yourself against some of the best in the region on a multi lap draft free course.
- Spectators: no longer do you see 5 seconds of the race. You can see your friends, kids or mates all the way.
There are three events in the 2019 series:
- Sunday 8th September 2019 at Rhodes Domain (Tai Tapu);
- Sunday 29th September 2019 at Allandale Reserve (Allandale - near Governors Bay); and
- Sunday 20th October 2019 at the Mandeville Sports Club (Mandeville, North Canterbury) - rescheduled from 11th August.
You can complete in any or all of the events in the series.
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- JD Duathlon Series
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Devil's Dash
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- RealSwim Race Series
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Canterbury Half Marathon