The RealSwim Race Series aims to get adults active, give them confidence in the open water, and to provide opportunities to prepare for upcoming swimming and multisport events in a safe environment.
Short course events will have 500, 1000 and 2000m race distance categories. Long course events will have 1000, 2000 and 4000m race distance categories.
Dates: Wednesdays from 21st November 2018 to 27th February 2019. Next event is on 16th January!
Time: 6.30 to 8.30pm. Long course events on 6th and 20th February 2019 will begin at 6.15pm.
Location: Corsair Bay Reserve (Park Terrace, Corsair Bay).
Cost: Short course events are $22 per person plus $5 cap. Long course events are $30 per person plus $5 cap. A late fee will apply to on-the-day registrations.
Find out about more about the KPMG RealSwim Race Series, including how to register.
No events will be held on:
- 19th and 26th December 2018;
- 2nd and 9th January 2019; and
- 13th February 2019.
- Frontrunner SwimRun
- Zoggs Big Wave Series
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6