Krank It is a mountain bike race for children and women for individuals and teams of 2.
Children and women will race individually in their age category, or in a team of 2 doing one lap each in a relay format. Each lap is either 7km (for 7 to 8 year olds) or 11km (for 9+ years).
There are mother and child team options with the mum doing the first lap so that the children have the glory of the Finish Line!
Dates: Sunday 8th March 2019.
Time: 9.30am. Registration from 8am and race briefing at 9.20am.
Cost: $25 for solo children and $39 for solo adults. $40 for the children's team, $50 for mixed adult and child team, and $60 for an adult team.
This fun family-friendly event is held twice a year - March and August.
Entries close at noon on the Saturday before the event - unless sold out beforehand. A $10 late fee will apply to on-the-day registrations.
Find out more about the Krank It events, including how to register.
- Canterbury Trail Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- Krank It
- XRACE Christchurch
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Just for Girls Rogaine Series
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Hagley Relays
- Red Zone 6