Take part in this inaugural ultra trail running event on the hills of Banks Peninsula over Show Weekend. This event is made up of laps on a mixture of open 4WD tracks, and easy and technical single tracks. Are you kraysie enough?
A variety of distances are available to cater for different abilities and fitness levels:
- 100 miles - 161km (13 laps with 8000m elevation gain);
- 100km (8 laps with 5000m elevation gain);
- 50km (4 laps with 2500m elevation gain);
- 25km (2 laps with 1200m elevation gain);
- 12.5km (1 lap with 600m elevation gain); and
- 6km (with 250m elevation gain).
Dates: Friday 15th and Saturday 16th November 2019.
Start Time: From 8am on Friday for the 100 miles and 100km events. From 6am on Saturday for the other events.
Location: Orton Bradley Park (Charteris Bay, Banks Peninsula).
Cost: From $45 for the 6km event to $210 for the 100 miles event for adults (18 years +). $55 for youth(13 to 17 years) for the 12.5km and $35 for youth (8 to 15 years) for the 6km event. Early bird discounts are available until Monday 30th September 2019.
Find out more about the Kraysie K's event, including how to enter and a training guide.
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Pink Star Walk
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Devil's Dash
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Valley Ultra
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Krayzie K's
- Here Comes The Bridle Path
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run