This is a handicapped relay race open to all runners - a team bonding experience you won't forget in a great lakeside environment.
Teams of 4 will complete the 2.5km course, with teams of runners 18+ years completing 2 laps each, and teams of runners under 16 years completing 1 lap each.
Date: Saturday 27th July 2019.
Start Time: From 12.30pm.
Location: Lake Roto Kōhatu. Parking is available at the top end of Sawyers Arms Road and the surrounding streets.
The course is predominantly gravel so road shoes or racing flats are recommended. The event is organised by Athletics Canterbury.
Find out more about the Lakeside Relays event, including cost and how to register. Entries close at 8pm on Monday 15th July 2019.
- Winter Worlds
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- CYC Amazing Race
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series