This is one of New Zealand's most distinctive and exciting cycle events, attracting top competitors from around country. Keen road cyclists, mountain bikers and lots of recreational cyclists at varying levels of ability also compete.
The 100km course is a challenging one through stunning scenery from Cathedral Square to Akaroa - adding immeasurably to the whole attraction of the event.
Date: Saturday 23rd March 2019.
Start Time: 8am.
Start Location: Cathedral Square.
Cost: From $65 per person.
You can enter this event as an individual, pair or team, or as a 2-person relay (Relais 2). There is also Le Race Petite from Cathedral Square to Little River for those aged 14 years and over (53km ride).
Find out more about the Miles Continental Le Race, including how to enter. Entries must be received by 10pm on Wednesday 13th March 2019 or a late fee will be added.
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- Wicked 10th Anniversary Rogaine
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Stadium Challenge
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Walk for Dementia
- Le Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Arrowsmith 2019 Races
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run 2019
- Get Coloured by CanInspire Colour Fun Run
- Tai Tapu Run Festival