This is one of New Zealand's most distinctive and exciting cycle events, attracting top competitors from around country. Keen road cyclists, mountain bikers and lots of recreational cyclists at varying levels of ability also compete.
The 100km course is a challenging one through stunning scenery from Cathedral Square to Akaroa - adding immeasurably to the whole attraction of the event.
Date: Saturday 21st March 2020.
Start Time: 8am. Briefing at 7.45am.
Start Location: Cathedral Square.
Cost: From $40 per person.
You can enter this event as an individual, pair or team, or as a 2-person relay (Relais 2). There is also Le Race Petite from Cathedral Square to Little River for those aged 14 years and over (53km ride).
Find out more about the Miles Continental Le Race, including how to enter. Entries must be received by 10pm on Wednesday 11th March 2020 or a late fee will be added.
- Canterbury Trail Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- Krank It
- XRACE Christchurch
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Just for Girls Rogaine Series
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Hagley Relays
- Red Zone 6