This event is a fun day for all the family. Walkers, runners and cyclists will start at Waikuku Beach Domain and follow the Ashley River to finish at the Ashley River Picnic Grounds in Rangiora - a 11km course. There is also a extra 20km option for cyclists.
Date: Sunday 3rd March 2019.
Start Time: 9am for cyclists and 9.10am for runers and walkers.
Start Location: Waikuku Beach Domain (1 Bridge Street, Waikuku Beach).
Cost: $20 for adults, $10 for school-aged children and $40 for a team or family of 4.
Money raised will go to the Ashley Rakahuri Rivercare Group - a volunteer group that protects endangered birds whilst recognising recreational use and river control works.
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- KPMG RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day