This event is a fun day for all the family. Walkers, runners and cyclists will start at Waikuku Beach Domain and follow the Ashley River to finish at the Ashley River Picnic Grounds in Rangiora - a 11km course. There is also a extra 20km option for cyclists.
Date: Sunday 1st March 2020.
Start Time: 9am for cyclists and 9.10am for runners and walkers.
Start Location: Waikuku Beach Domain (1 Bridge Street, Waikuku Beach).
Cost: $20 for adults, $10 for school-aged children and $40 for a team or family of 4.
Money raised will go to North Canterbury kids supported by Koru Care Christchurch - a volunteer group that provides special experiences for children who are seriously ill and may have ongoing medical conditions.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Canterbury Trail Series
- SwimEars Adventure Race
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Walk for Dementia
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Ride the Rakaia
- La Grande Swim
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- XRACE Christchurch