Spectacular views and a true adventure awaits on the Mt Oxford Odyssey. The Mt Oxford Odyssey is a great day out in one of New Zealand's most beautiful areas.
Four distances are available:
- 42km Mountain Marathon run;
- 32km Mountain Challenge run;
- 21km half marathon (Run or Tramp), and
- 15km Trail (Run or Tramp).
This event is perfect for those wanting to try out trail running for the first time, as well as offering more experienced runners a chance to race over a stunning trail so close to Christchurch.
Date: Saturday 18th April 2020.
Start Time: 6am for the marathon, 7am for the half marathon trampers, 8am for the half marathon runners, 8.30am for trampers in the 15km event, and 9am for runners in the 15km event. Briefing will be 20 minutes before the start time for the marathon and 15 minutes before all other events.
Start Location: Coopers Creek Carpark (Mountain Road, Coopers Creek, Canterbury)
Cost: All prices include a finishers medal, custom buff and post-race nourishment.
- $180 per person for the marathon, or $320 for a team of 2.
- $145 per person for the challenge;
- $105 for the half marathon; and
- $50 for the 15km event.
A large percentage of your entry fee goes towards Oxford Land Search and Rescue - as the Mt Oxford Odyssey event could not be held without them.
Find out more about the Mt Oxford Odyssey, including how to enter. Enter now as numbers are limited across all distances.
- Canterbury Trail Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- The Press Run to Remember
- Rakahuri Rage
- Krank It
- XRACE Christchurch
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Christchurch Plunket Fun Run
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Just for Girls Rogaine Series
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Hagley Relays
- Red Zone 6